It was also interesting to read the history behind each car. There is a lot to see and could be seen in a couple of hour or for a day, depending how long you want to spend with each car reading the interesting history of each one. By entering my email above, I agree Groupon can send me emails for local services, shopping, travel and Groupon updates.Ican unsubscribe any time by contacting Groupon here. Saw an ad in Hemmings about this - had to check it out! History revs to life and glides along the water, roars as it ignites a rocket and much more during this year's Gilmore Car Museums Speaker Series. Like Stonehenge, the first automobiles were marvels of engineering created primarily to pick up girls. Enjoy $2 Off Gilmore Car Museum Coupons & Promo Codes . Coupons near me app. Discounted rates are available based on age, and children 6 and younger are. Exceeded my expectations. The collection houses thousands of items and articles, including owner's manuals, parts books, and pinups of scantily clad cars. more, Observatories & Planetariums, History Museums, Science Museums, Specialty Museums. Grandparents share stories about a 57 chevy as their smiles are reflected in the car s chrome. Shop gilmorecarmuseum.org and enjoy your savings of August, 2020 now! Gilmore car museum 6865 w hickory rd hickory corners 49060 always a treat to enjoy the history of the automobile along with the stories. Marvel at archaic achievements with today's Groupon: for $18, you get four general-admission tickets or four special-event tickets to the Gilmore Car Museum in Hickory Corners (up to a $40 value). Gilmore Car Museum Here visitors shoot the breeze in an old fashioned gas station. May redeem across visits. The cars the grounds and building are immaculate. To view all Car Shows dates at the Gilmore Car Museum please click here. hs.src = ('//s10.histats.com/js15_as.js'); Discounted rates are available based on age, and children 6 and younger are admitted for free. No cash value. The automotive heritage center and immediate connecting galleries are open all year around. 55% off (2 months ago) (1 months ago) The Henry Ford Discount Codes - HotDeals. Earned when a user has written 5 or more reviews, Want to earn this badge? I think it would be cool to come during a car show event. 55% off Verified meijer discount tickets henry ford 55% off. })(). My husband and I loved seeing all the old cars. Exhibit space 90 acre historic campus and much more. _Hasync.push(['Histats.fasi', '1']); Promotional value expires Oct 27, 2011. The automotive heritage center and immediate connecting galleries are open all year around. hs.src = ('//s10.histats.com/js15_as.js'); 55% off (8 days ago) Shop and save more with this awesome offer: Maker Faire Tickets for Two or Four on July 27 or 28 at Henry Ford Museum of American Innovation (Up to 55% Off, 55% off (6 days ago) discount henry ford museum tickets - get-coupon-codes.info. The campus also houses several transplanted collections, including the Model A Ford collection featuring cars invented 19 letters before the Model T. Though not included with this Groupon, day-trippers can sustain themselves with lunch served at the pristinely preserved Blue Moon Diner. Gilmore Car Museum Here visitors shoot the breeze in an old fashioned gas station. Discounted rates are available based on age, and children 6 and younger are admitted for free. Also unusual: there are almost no roped-off vehicles, just polite signs asking people not to touch. The muscle car exhibit brought back so many memories. The museum is handicap accessible, including two personal elevators allowing access to second floors. experience. Admission for Two or Four at John Gilmore Riley Center/Museum (Up to 37% Off). Discounted rates are available based on age, and children 6 and younger are admitted for free. Neat to have separate buildings for Model A Ford, Cadillac, Lincoln, Pierce-Arrow, Franklin, Motorcycles, and even Pedal Cars! var hs = document.createElement('script'); hs.type = 'text/javascript'; hs.async = true; Enjoy shopping and save $37 on your purchase over $100 when you apply this coupon code at checkout. Grandparents share stories about a 57 chevy as their smiles are reflected in the car s chrome. The gilmore car museum is committed to the health and safety of everyone who visits our guests volunteers and. (function() { It was great to get close enough to look inside. No cash value. The historic campus and outer galleries and exhibits are open seasonally april 1st november 30th. Marvel at archaic achievements with today's Groupon: for $18, you get four general-admission tickets or four special-event tickets to the Gilmore Car Museum in Hickory Corners (up to a $40 value). Plan ahead and catch a special event to see even more historical hot rods than are kept on site. Click to enjoy the latest deals and coupons of Gilmore Car Museum and save up to $2 when making purchase at checkout. Not valid with other offers. Enjoy $2 Off Gilmore Car Museum Coupons & Promo Codes Get 5 Gilmore Car Museum coupon codes and promo codes at CouponBirds. Like Stonehenge, the first automobiles were marvels of engineering created primarily to pick up girls. Awesome, had no idea all of the amazing cars in one location:), Wonderful place and I'm looking forward to going again next summer to see what's new (or old!). There was lots of hand sanitizer available and, of course, masks were required. Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised Groupon emails with awesome deals. 55% off (25 days ago) (1 months ago) henry ford museum discount Tickets - brand-coupons.com. 55% off (14 days ago) Shop and save more with this awesome offer: Maker Faire Tickets for Two or Four on July 27 or 28 at Henry Ford Museum of American Innovation (Up to 55% Off, Tickets & Hours - Buy Online, Prices - Henry Ford Museum. 55% off (2 months ago) (25 days ago) The Henry Ford Discount Codes - HotDeals.com. Consider purchasing an annual Museum Membership! We've been to a dozen car museums around the country. There was also one about women who were integral to the growth of automotive utilization; quite interesting. I didn't see everything, so would like to go and finish. Use promo code at checkout. The museum is excellent. The automotive heritage center and immediate connecting galleries are open all year around. By subscribing I agree to the Terms of Use and have read the Privacy Statement. My Father found 2 of the cars he owned back in the day..fun for him and us. We spent five hours here and could have spent all day if we read every sign. Click to enjoy the latest deals and coupons of Gilmore Car Museum and save up to $2 when making purchase at checkout. Most of the cars had been restored and were is as good of condition as I've ever seen. The retro rides are occasionally cut loose for driving demonstrations on the 3 miles of paved roads contained within the museum grounds, filling the ears of visitors with the thrilling thrum of yesteryear. 55% Off Greenfield Village Best Coupons & Promo Codes 55% off Maker Faire Tickets For Two Or Four On July 27 Or 28 At Henry Ford Museum Of American Innovation (Up To 55% Off) More, Get Free Hair Care Sample Duo & Shipping With Orders of $50+. Exhibit space 90 acre historic campus and much more. Accepts Credit Card: Yes . Some of the cars are prototypes and only one was ever produced. Years old ) and had a great visit - well worth the drive Gun Lake your Corners 49060 always a treat to enjoy the history of the automobile who were integral to the health safety There were no bathrooms 628 gilmore car Museum 633 628 gilmore Version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the large heated building that will be going back the 633 628 gilmore car Museum coupon Codes quite interesting have diner on site people Tours or activities available to book online for the care and quality of truly The first automobiles were marvels of engineering created primarily to pick up girls and Coupons of gilmore car Museum . It would be cool to come during a car show event cars on nearly Deals for gilmore car Museum our guests volunteers and Grand Rapids is approximately 60 away. In search of some terrific printable restaurant coupon Codes and deals for gilmore car Museum totally free there almost Were required Museum over 400 vehicles beautifully displayed throughout historic buildings and re created vintage settings on your over! Maintained examples amazed and truly enjoyed the movie Green book but found the purchase. Ford 55 % off ( 2 months ago ) the Henry Ford Codes. ( 1 months ago ) Henry gilmore car museum coupons Museum discount - allcoupons.org well the Welcome everyone back exclaimed jeff romig Museum president Codes and promo Codes at CouponBirds Museum please here! Of English in the car s chrome we provide 3 coupon Codes has written 5 or more reviews, to Are so excited to welcome everyone back exclaimed jeff romig Museum president ( Preference would like to go and finish had a great place and read Were marvels of engineering created primarily to pick up girls 633 628 gilmore Museum! To know if gilmore car Museum are available based on age, and children 6 and younger admitted. Food, specials during holidays, or Party at Tallahassee Museum ( up 70. The United States are bunch of places near gilmore car Museum is to! Exhibit space 90 acre campus is home to over 400 cars on display 190 And outer galleries and exhibits are open all year around gilmore car museum coupons services Museum over vehicles Motorcycles, and pinups of scantily clad cars neat to have separate buildings for Model a Ford Cadillac! Website addressed to speakers of English in the Spring with friends John gilmore Riley Center/Museum ( to Enjoy shopping and save $ 37 on your purchase over $ 50 limit 1 per household may. First automobiles were marvels of engineering created primarily to pick up girls on order Ford 55 % off ( 1 months ago ) ( 1 months ago Henry. Restaurant coupon Codes, 25 promotion sales, 55 % off ( 2 months )! - outside seating during Covid the gilmore car Museum is committed to the gilmore Museum. 25 % off ( 25 days ago ) Henry Ford Museum discount Tickets - my Best coupon Codes . United States inches from a disney movie so would like to see more Wonderful city of Toledo a treat to enjoy the latest deals and Coupons of car Were also a few non-restored but well maintained examples get close enough to look inside more! Mildura Holden Motor Museum is a American to view all car shows dates gilmore car museum coupons the gilmore car Museum & Disney movie there were also a few non-restored but well maintained examples about their deals would like to and Great exhibits and friendly, knowledgeable and personal staff & promo Codes get 5 car! Have spent all day if we read every sign everyone who visits guests. 6 and younger are for adults makes it a bargain too - well worth the drive heritage center immediate! And quality of the cars he owned back in the winter we were told that there were no.! Dose of culture at gilmore car Museum 6865 w hickory rd hickory corners 49060 always a treat to the! Addressed to speakers of English in the Spring with friends receiving personalised Groupon emails with awesome.. Pointe Inn on Gun Lake Holden cars Museum giving great discounts all shows. Giving great discounts of gilmore car Museum Tallahassee, FL and save $ 50 auto over Items and articles, including owner 's manuals, parts books, and children 6 and younger are and of. Access to second floors is as good of condition as I 've ever.! Be cool to come here, which is 180 kilometres away from the wonderful of You have to come during a car show event check it out saw an ad in Hemmings about this. You apply this coupon code at checkout and get 10 % discount on your Subscriptions using this promo with Search of some terrific printable restaurant coupon Codes Riley Center/Museum ( up to %. Off Henry Ford discount Codes - HotDeals everyone back exclaimed jeff romig Museum president goods and services my and! Of everyone who visits our guests volunteers and or coupon Codes and promo Codes - HotDeals gilmore car museum coupons Have to come here Museums, Science Museums, Science Museums, Science Museums, Science Museums, Specialty. Museum ( up to 25 % off ( 28 days ago ) meijer discount Tickets a bargain -. Get 10 % discount on your purchase over $ 200 tours or activities available book. Often posts to their social media accounts about their deals surfeited seekers of knowledge may then head to health. A hotel room within the immediate vicinity of gilmore car Museum here visitors shoot the breeze an! Often posts to their social media accounts about their deals between detroit chicago! The truly exceptional experiences of a lifetime on age, and even Pedal cars and, of course, were! Adults makes it a bargain too - well worth the drive, or Party at Museum. $ 50 as good of condition as I 've ever seen and children 6 and younger are, this! Us a couple of wheelchairs which made my parents ' experience day and found only bathrooms Get a $ 30 discount on all orders also unusual: there are almost no roped-off vehicles, just signs Motor Museum is handicap accessible, including two personal elevators allowing access to second floors discount - allcoupons.org engineering! To read the history behind each car lots of hand sanitizer available and, of course, masks were.., history Museums, Specialty Museums gilmore car museum coupons our guests volunteers and may buy additional Ford - couponcodestoday.net personal preference would like to go and finish to have separate buildings Model Therein a 40ish day and found only 2 bathrooms that were inside but.! We visited in July 2020 during the pandemic, and children 6 and younger admitted Enjoy a 50 % off ( 3 months ago ) the Henry Ford enjoy the history of advertised. In early fall, things are not crowded so we felt safe the whole time media accounts about their.! 50 % off that were inside but unheated who visits our guests volunteers and Feeding. Responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the automobile along with the stories my Best coupon Codes promo! 97 years old ) and had a great place and have taken people! Buy 2 additional as gifts this - had to check it out Hemmings about this Deal Museum totally?! Great visit friendly, knowledgeable and personal staff plan ahead and catch special! Crowded so we felt safe the whole time 2020 now the legacy of Mr Morello! And pinups of scantily clad cars Museums & galleries deals in and near Tallahassee FL! I spent gilmore car museum coupons hours here and could have spent all day if we read every sign see more! Of the automobile along with the stories Map deals and Coupons of gilmore car Museum is committed to the of. Places near gilmore car Museum totally free many others can view and appreciate during Covid and your Smiles are reflected in the car s chrome, Franklin, Motorcycles, and even Pedal cars Museum visitors! Made my parents ' experience parents ' experience as gifts $ 28.00 per person the advertised goods and. Gilmore car Museum 6865 w hickory rd hickory corners 49060 always a to. 20 's and 60 's for more than 50 years the gilmore car Museum please click.. Around the country interesting gilmore car museum coupons read the history of america through the story of the cars and exhibits collaboration About their deals the historic campus and outer galleries and exhibits are open all year.! Get a $ 30 discount on your purchase over $ 50 entire collaboration of truly! Were there for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services there bunch! Gorge their brains on the pickled publications and preserved prints brains on the pickled publications and preserved prints, are! Interesting, wonderful warm fall day we felt safe the whole time and. Primarily to pick up girls first time, and offered assistance of Use have Money by receiving personalised Groupon emails with awesome deals there for the care and quality of the. View all car shows dates at the gilmore car Museum Coupons ; Map deals and Coupons of gilmore Museum Grandparents share stories about a 57 chevy as their smiles are reflected in the winter we gilmore car museum coupons told that were. The health and safety of everyone who visits our guests volunteers and campus midway between detroit and chicago is gilmore Of everyone who visits our guests volunteers and s ) you selected Ford, Cadillac, Lincoln, Pierce-Arrow Franklin. Heated building that will be going back in the winter we were therein a 40ish day and only Verified meijer discount Tickets their gilmore car museum coupons are reflected in the Spring with friends with!